Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hijab Tutorial #4 - Hijabi and the City

Here is another hijab tutorial! This one is not as practical as the previous 3 tutorials, but I personally think it looks really glamorous! I have seen women wearing this style with maxi dresses or long flowing skirts and it looks awesome. I absolutely love it!

Actually, it is not as complex as I said it is, but the use of many pins are involved, and I know most of you do not like to use too many pins. However, not all hijab styles need to be practical, do they?

If you like this style, but do not want to wear too many pins, you can use something like this on special occasions. I guess that's not too bad, is it?

Oh, make sure that you use a flowing fabric for this style. Otherwise you just wont get the desired effect with satin or satin jaquard fabrics. It must be something like crepe, georgette, chiffon, etc. You get my drift... :)

I hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration