Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Monday!



Again with the breaking of the Monday 'SMART WEAR' rule..hehe.. I'm such a law breaker.. hoho..

Had late dinner yesternight. I ate Nasi Ayam Penyet. And my it was soo damn spicy!! I was basically crying myself out eating it. But the hotness of the chilli somehow adds the kick to the whole meal itself. Note to self when eating it, bring along glasses of water and boxes of tissues. Have you guys tried it? If no, go and do!

Haha actually I don't know what to post about today. So bear with me yaw.. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration