Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sweat it out!



Ok so as usual, I would go to the gym every Tuesdays and Thursdays as I think I have been gaining a lil bit of this and lil bit of that here and there. So there I was, in the gym, doing my 30min routine workout, when suddenly one hot Indian belly dancer came in. She puts on her appropriate gear and that belly-belt-jing-a-ling-a-ling-i-don't-know-what-it's-called, and started dancing! I jumped in following other girls who were practically surprised too! For the whole 45minutes, I belly danced ok!! I have always wanted to workout in a dance manner. And today I got it! Wehuu! I sweated like hell and got my face all red afterwards. Hehe.. Typical for non dancers like me.. Anyway,after taking a shower and all, my body feels great!

Puasss!!
Next session, here I come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration