Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Md Lashfactor / Lip,eye henna semi permanent reviews

Salam 3likom and hello to my readers,
how u doing my dears, hope u all r fine... Late but let me congratulate first all Muslims "Eidkom Mbarak w Kol w entum bl 5ir " and hope u had a great celebration.
I'm so sorry that i haven't updated my blog, but as u see i was very busy.I got some new things to do and for hope for future to be able in keeping touch with u.
Five days back i received my most wanted items - LIP / EYE HENNA SEMI PERMANENT and i wanted to share with u my opinion regarding those item plus the MD LASHFACTOR that i have promised u all i will come back with more reviews.
The LIP/ EYE HENNA SEMIPERMANET is it nice, i like it so much is it really last for few days on ur eye and lips, even u try so hard to erase it u have no chance :) I was almost scratching my skin, i tried also with make up cleansing solution,then with water and liquid soap and amazingggggggg the henna is it still there ! That's perfect, when u apply it , next day u will wake up already beautified. The lines u apply on ur eye or lips must be precise,otherwise u don't try it if u don't want people make fun of u :)







The mistake i did is that i didn't consulted properly the color catalog and i haven't choosed the good color for my lips - i wished it was more light and natural ... The nr i picked up is "Cherry Pink F20"
Like this looks the color on the skin



Inshalla i will choose another one and hope this time to get the color i want.

Now i wanna share with u my opinion regarding MD LASHFACTOR  - i almost have now 3 weeks and something since i'm using it and to be honest i don't see much difference , except that my lashes r really more thick , but not longer as i was expected and as the product advertising use to promise us.
So for 150 USD doesn't really worth paying if u r expecting ur lashes to grow and become longer than u have it.
It works for those persons they r loosing their eyelashes and for those who really wants to get them more thick and voluminous. 

That's it for day girls, i wish u all a great day and hope to come back at u soon with hot things !

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration