Thursday, January 28, 2010

Extra sun for me please!

Selamat hari Jumaat peeps!

Photobucket

Forever21 tank / Thrifted cardi / MNG skinny / Rubi gold pumps / Unbranded skirt / TEMT aussie butterfly sling bag
*my friends asked me to post up this pic of mine which shows I can't stand the sun's ray*

Pssstt..I accidentally saw my ex today! Boy, I was so malu-malu!! You know when you still have feelings for that someone, and you come across them later one fine day, the whole world kinda shakes as you're seeing him as 'someone who was once yours..'

:'(

Despite the cheerful ensemble I put on today, deep inside it aches!!

It really does hurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration