Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Old Blossom Box Store grand opening!

Fuh. Let me take a deep breath first. So here I am right now blogging after back from attending the much awaited The Old Blossom Box Store opening! Actually I have a test this coming tuesday. But hurmm..test-OBB-test-OBB..I chose OBB!! So I came back to KL just so I can attend it! Hello.Once in a lifetym oppurtunity kot. Plus I was about to see my ex-roomie from matriks!! Winduuuu najwa!!! Enjoy them pics below k lahlings. Oh and btw, the OBB store, is just to0 yummilicious! Go ahead and stop by there someday!! :)
Theme: Sweet Candy

Photobucket
Photobucket

Wardrobe Rehab vintage dress / Zara skinny / Angel fashionista heels / Coach bag /Primark bib necklace / unbranded clincher

Photobucket

With the gal who made it all happen :) So proud to be standing next to you Jezmine!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shila yang sangat friendly and comel!


Photobucket
Fashion show..

Photobucket
The super stylish Fira!

Photobucket

Me and najwa dearie! mmmuahh!

Photobucket

Oooh..with Jezmine's media peeps. Diorang ni sangat comel! And Tisa in blue,an intern from TiC!Photobucket
Overall, I had sooooo much fun! It was like taking a swim in a pool of gold. As it was just spectacular that I get to meet and see lotsa cool people. Met Jezmine's sweet mom and her cool fashionable friends. Most importantly made friends too :)

To Jezmine Zaidan-I salute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration