Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hug me will you?


A cat is hugging my finger! Awwww...


Photobucket
Reconstructed thrifted striped cardi / Zara tank and jeans / Rubi canvas pumps / Vintage red bag / Vincci accesories and Turkey ring



Went out to SSF today to do a lil bit of knick knacks,laces and beads shopping. This is for my final year project. I am actually designing a candle holder with the theme of marie Antoinette. Her style is oh so feminine and graceful at the same time. I hope I can nail it too.


Btw, eversince in Turkey, I have been nothing but scratching my arms to bits!! I understand that it gets dry in cold places like that, thus the scratching. But now, back at home, it doesn't seem to stop?? Did it somehow triggered my allergies? Ughh. Now I gotta refrain myself from eating poultry and eggs. I think that's my enemy kot..huaa...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moi handmade bow in Remaja(1 Mac 2010)! Eventhough I am not featured directly, beats that. ;p

Thank you Nurul Huda for informing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration