Friday, February 26, 2010

Turkey post 3

Sorry yah if I bore you guys with all these vacation stories and pictas... The country is just too breathtaking I wish to share with you guys,tak kira jugak! haha...

-----------ISTANBUL: Spice Market----------
Where Turkish delights, souvenirs, herbs, pashminas, pots and everything are sold here!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Note: The first picture is taken when Friday prayers are happening.The store owner just switched the light off and went off for prayer. How trustworthy of them to their people!

--------------ISTANBUL: Mustafa Kamal Atartuk Museum------------


The man who was responsible for secularizing Turkey. Under his reign, Muslims are not allowed to lead an Islamic way of life. Jubahs,abayas and hijabs are forbidden. No allocated time for prayers when working and so on la.. That's why we see Turkey (Istanbul, especially) nowadays are very modern. I'm not saying Islam doen't allow modernism, but they become a bit westernized that's all.... Whilst there are 98% of Muslims in that country.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We actually couldnt take pictures inside the building. So here are shots taken from outside jelar ek.. This dude is actually marching to switch places with his pal. Too cramped up from standing too long I guess.. haha.. Well, while marching pass me(I was standing right next to him), he winked at me! Is he for real?? I mean, at Buckingham palace, I think the soldiers macam don't even breathe pun.. Yang ni?? haha..

-------------ISTANBUL: Bosphorous Straits Cruise------------

The strait that divides the Europe And Asian part of Turkey.
FYI, 5% of Turkish land are in the Europe, while the other 95% are a part of Asia. Separated by this strait. But connected with a stretch of land and two bridges.
So basically when I was on this cruise, Asia was on my right, and Europe on my left.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alamak..terover letak pics main-main photoshoot while on the cruise. Heh ;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration