Sunday, February 21, 2010

Update from Istanbul...


Salam and hello to all....



Fuhhhh.... Today we did our last shopping here in Istanbul as tomorrow I'm going back home! My dearest daddy spent a lottttttttttttttttt here.. And sometimes I feel so guilty too. At the same time, want something..Ughhhh what's a girl to do??? Anyway, he said he's fine with it..so ok lah I guess.. InsyaAllah I'll be reaching Malaysia on Tuesday morning..And yes, the next day, I have to drive to JB..aduhh...talk about jetlags!



Another thing, when I online this evening, I found something beyond surreal!!

Read this... It is actually a post on Jezmine's site..mainly on me kot..heehee..everyone out there, jangan jeles! hahaha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration