Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Turkey post 1

Salam and hola dearies!
I have been such a bad blogger.. This is because I just got down with the flu right the moment we were heading back home! Anyway, I feel like puking too. Not because of my flu and all, but because of the around 4k piccas that me and my sis have captured during our trip to Turkey! Ya Allah.. how am I to resize and select the images while my nose all so stuffy? Aduhhh.. Well, I'll try my best here k.. I won't post a day by day post of my trip too. Why? cause my trip went on for 10 days. So I don't wanna feel stressed out with the amount of posts that I have in debt. hehe...

So yeah, the trip I had with my family was just SUPER! Thank youuuuu so much bapak for making this happen for me.. It was a valuable life experience for me, personally. I mean to get out and see the world of course. As ya'll know, Turkey is a very old country therefore I get to see lotsa interesting places which were like aged 14 to 15 centuries tau.. Imagine all the architecture, history and lifestyle that took into place at that time..

The weather was nice too. For a winter weather of course. I managed to keep my cool there which something that I did not expect! We ate a lot of veges too. The Turks especially eats lots and lots of vegetables(olives, tomatoes, green veges etc) and also cheese! No wonder their skin is sooooo flawless!

Do enjoy the pictures below as I am not in the liberty actually to explain one by one.. Just to let myself remember the places and let you guys see what I've seen :)

------------PAMUKKALE: Cotton Castle-------------

Natural hot water pool with lotsa calcium formation when water dries up by the cold weather. We were up on a mountain..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

----------BURSA: Green Mosque & Silk Market---------


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration