Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Patience is bitter..but the fruit is sweet :)

JJ polka dotted top(live em to bits!) / Glitzee handmade skirt / Zara skinny / Rubi pumps / Vietnam pink tiered bag / LV silk scarf tied on the bag / Pashmina shawl gift from Gadis Kooky / Turkish bracelets and bangles



I hope that proverb goes well with me right now. I am actually stuck here in UTM trying to complete my thesis for my final year. Hmmm.. It's so hard to get the validation signature from your supervisor when in your mind is all about going back home and be with your family. Huuu.. UTM is almost empty now. It feels sad when you're alone. Huhh...
I am sooooo looking forward to the holidays.. there's a list of things to do too that I wanna accomplish after this :)


Take care lahlings~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration