Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Date Night In Rome



Well no, it's not realy Date Night In Rome, but "Date Night" and "When in Rome". I'm sure you knew that, but I just try to be a little creative with the titles and fail badly at it. LOL

I know some -like my hubster- are really very anti going to the movies. They would rather watch a pirate copy online or on dvd in the privacy of their home for a ot cheaper. My hubster is tight, seriously! That is why he really dislikes going to the movies, but I know others of you out there believe it's a waste of money when you can watch it for free or for a lot less. I don't judge any of you. I just love going to the movies every now and then - more so in autumn and winter! :) It is an outing for me, something different, an event... Most times I go all alone and don't mind it at all. Some people think that's weird, but not all married women can find the time like myself to up and go to the movies whenever they feel like it. I have that freedom because my hubby doesn't mind and most importany because I have no children.

Ok ok, back to the topic :))

Movies I watched recently were Date Night starring Steve Carell and Tina Fey, and When in Rome starring Kristen Bell and some dude who is sort of cute handsome, but I don't really know who he is.

I really thought I would love When in Rome, but it wasn't as funny as the commercial. There was only one moment towards the end where I almost pissed myself laughing, but that was about it. All in all, I would give it 5/10, and you would probaby be better off keeping that money in your pocket. Trust me! :)

As for Date Night... It exceeded my expectation. While I was expecting a 5/10, after seeing the movie I would rate it 8/10. I initially went to see the movie because of the husband-wife relationship factor. I do believe that things become mundane after years of living with the same person, and I was just curious as to what would happen. I really enjoyed the movie start to end. Time to time I saw my own relationship on the big screen and it made me think further about some matters. I guess it just depends on how you look at things. I don't want to give anything away and spoil it for those who have not seen it, but if your partner is willing, I would recommend you see it together. If you like comedy and even a little bit of action (romance is of course an essentia part of the ingredient!), you will enjoy this movie. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration