Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lavender stockings





Here we are, me and Iqa had nothing better to do at home. So we decided to take shots of our newly bought heels. Hehe.. To spruce it up,we wore purple stockings for fun. Anyway, The bejewelled T-bars are mine, while Iqa's is the biker heels.

I bought my heels from Le Clothes. They have the most affordable shoes so far, preorder types of course. That's why I love to get my hands on 'em coz when it's cheaper, it means I can buy more than one!hehe..

************

On another note, my blog is reviewed alongside Fira's by dearie Maslina's blog! Thank you Maslina for the sweet sweet review! Mwaxx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration