Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trash or Treasure ?

After 6 warm and sunny weeks in Turkey, I am back to cold and dreary Australia... but not really complaining as I have missed home muchly!

Today I have something different??? for you from Turkey. It's a hat/cap designed for hijabis.

I had first seen these on the videos from the Islamic Fashion Fair in Istanbul this year. According to Zehra Kamacioglu, the owner of Zehrace, they were just launched this year. We have discussed and with the company agreed to be their Australia stockist but I would like your opinion. I loved them when I first saw them, but now after I tried it on, I don't think it looks good on me. LOL I still think they look very hip and cool.

Anyways... I am sure many will have opinions as to whether it is hijab-appropriate or not, but I think it looks 'Muslim' enough? So, check out my very bad iphone photo below (sorry about the bad quality, I still need to find my cam and get it out of storage) and let me know if this number is one to trash or treasure?

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration