Monday, August 30, 2010

A Little More Feminine

Add a skirt/dress to an outfit and you almost instantly get a more feminine look.

That's what I did today... Wore a skirt when I would normally be rocking a pair of jeans as usual. :)

I went on and on about colours yesterday, whereas today I wanted to go all black. Reason being that I purchased this necklace which I think is HOT, but couldn't wear it until now. I thought it would POP out quite well on black. So yeah, that's about it, and I absolutely love the knit vest that I have on today.


Just as I clicked my cam remote, I saw a customer coming to the shop... which is why I have that look on my face :)


As you can see, I am wearing my nude peep toe wedges again. Honestly, I don't own too many pairs, so you wont be seeing me wear a large range of shoes even though I have a full blown shoe fetish. :) In the morning I actually wore black shoes, but then I thought nah, I need to break up the black a little, so I went nude. LOL! I think it's ok, but would black have looked better? Grey certainly would have, but don't own any grey pairs. Anybody wanna donate? I am a size 8 :))))


I wasn't going to have a doosy shot today, but I found this one randomly! LOL I must have pressed the remote when moving the clothing rack back into place. :))

Essential Black Long Sleeve Top: K-mart
Essential Black Long Jersey Skirt: Gift from mummy dearest
I Love It So Much Long Knit Vest: MINK Denim (from Myer)
Twisted Silver Necklace: Lovisa
Essential Black Twill Scarf: Akel (from edb Collection)


I really love this necklace... it does get a little heavy towards the end of the day, nonetheless I adore it :))


Girls, I completed my Eid outfit purchase and am sooo excited. This has been the first time I shopped for Eid since my father passed away, and it has almost been 9 years since that has happened. It really has no direct connection to him passing away, but life has been a little different and difficult since then... Alhamdulillah this year things are starting to take a turn for the better inshaallah and I feel more happy this Ramadhan than any other year these past 9 years... To cut a long story short, I can't wait to wear my Eid goodies and show them to you! :))) It's nothing crash hot, but yeah... you know what I mean :)) Mwahhh!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration