Sunday, August 22, 2010

Spring Fever

I simply cannot wait for spring to arrive... The last couple of days have been teasing me... A little warmth and sunshine early in the day which then leaves its place to the season norm; dark clouds and cool weather. Shouldn't complain, but I just love wearing white skirts and trousers. I sometimes go ahead and wear them during the cold season too, but I do get weird looks. But I don't really care as I wear what I want! :))

So this is what I wore on the weekend...

Full-length gypsy skirt: L.C. Waikiki (mummy dearest's gift from Turkey), oh and it's actually a strapless sun dress with the wide elastic band up top (for the boobie toobies), but yeah, bring it down and it automatically becomes a long skirt :))
2-piece floral/nautical top: Good old K-mart LOL (I actually tried a belt on top, but I don't think it looked nice due to the patterns, so off it went!)
Plain navy scarf: Just a piece of fabric from the store, and the edges were
burnt into shape by moi using a candle
Gladiator flats: You can't see them here as I was inside the house,
but they were my niece's pair anyway :) I need to get me a pair too!

...and I love you too! :))
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration