Saturday, August 21, 2010

Too Cold To Get Dressed!

I have been totally freezing my toosh off these last couple of days so I just can't be bothered getting dressed up. I know this is a bad thing, because any effort I make in my outfit reflects on my mood and how I feel about myself during that day. Also, I believe customers like seeing presentable 'sales assistants'. :) ..or do they? hmm... :)

Anyhow, it was just one of those days where I just piled on anything that was ready and convenient...

Okay, I know I look like a doofus, but I was only trying to show my shoes, but I failed despite all my efforts, so boo hoo! :)


My 'artistic' pose. It was supposed to be a funny one with me forcing 'fish lips', but looks more serious than humorous. Don't mind my gut LOL

Long Black Knit Cardi: Seyran (purchased it during my trip to Turkey last November)
Little Black Dress: Crossroads (I mentioned it in a previous post... you will be seeing this soooo many times that you will get sick of it, I have a couple of the same as they are very handy and versatile)
Indigo Wide Leg Jeans: City Chic (they have the best plus size jeans... I know they are a tad expensive, but here's a tip: ask them if they have any sale stock in the back! One of the sales assistants gave me this tip and I purchased 4 pairs of jeans for the price of 1, so go figure!!!)
Scarf: Armine 2010 Spring/Summer Collection (from edb Collection)


...and a close up of my awesome hijab! I know this is a little too floral for some, but I love it. Oh, and the colours! I wasn't really a fan when I first saw it, but when I tried it on... it was love... as with all the scarves I own :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration