Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm Gonna Bake Me A Cake and Tell the Hubster I Made it Just For Him

hahaha yessss! I have been craving a nice cake for a long time now... and just a couple nights ago when browsing some Turkish blogs I saw a cake! (Turks make the best food... I don't care what you say... and I would not change my mind even if I weren't a Turk LOL so don't even argue)

Even the thought of this cake makes my mouth water... yummoooooooooooooo Look I gotta spoil myself one time or another, so it's not everyday that I eat stuff like this. :P

Anywayyyys here is the cake!


I know it doesn't look special, but believe me, it is! I know what goes in it! Haha I will post up photos and ingredients etc. once I bake it... I may bake it tonight or tomorrow since tomorrow is my day off work.

Oh and the best part is, I will actually bake it for myself, but my hubby will think I made it just for him cos he goes nuts over cakes, and I have never ever baked him one in out 5.5 years of marriage :P Yeah, I'll be KO'ing two birds with one stone! :))) Never underestimate a woman :)

Does anyone want to share a nice and simple cake recipe? But it has to be exquisite and simple :P

xoxo my lovelies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration