Sunday, November 28, 2010

Colour Me Pink & My Hubby's Reaction

I worried over nothing it seems, because minus the time it took me to iron my clothes, I found what I was going to wear in 2 minutes. I chose to wear a mini linen dress and pink cardi I purchased on the weekend. I actually wanted to leave it for later since the hijab I wanted to wear with it was hanging at my shop... but there was another I could make do with.. and since I did not want to waste my time (got up later than planned.. as usual...) I went with it.

Oh and I was not meant to shop, but I was depressed, so cut a woman some slack! :) I have my reasons.. I needed retail therapy... Who doesn't? :)

Anyways.. Hubby did not know about my purchases... He wasn't meant to...

Hubby works night shift during the week and his sleep pattern usually doesn't change on the weekend. So he was up all night, but he needed to wake up early for an appointment today.

So I got all dressed and tried to wake him up...

Me: Ismail... Ismail... wake up... Wake Up... WAKE UP... WAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUPPPP...

Him: Zzzzzz.....

Me: Huuuuuu! Get up! You are late! Heeeeyyyyyyyyy!

Him: Zzzz....

Then he tosses over to face where I'm standing, and slightly opens his eyes...

Him: Oh fk!... (He also murmurs something under his breath)

His reaction was at my new items. LOL When he saw the bright pink cardi, he knew right away that I had been shopping hahahah

But did he wake up? Nope... He just asked me to buzz him when I get to work (eventually he woke up)...

Yeah it was a funny moment... May not sound so funny to you when reading it :P But it was funny. Trust me! :))))

Back to the outfit...

I tried to go for cute chic today... The style is probably a bit too young for a woman of 32 years of age, but it's a fun and no fuss look that is all about comfort. :) Oh and my husband who has been telling me off for wearing black and brown for the first 4 years of our marriage is now not so happy that I incorporate colours for the last year and a half... He says I'm too old for pink... Hmmm...

Really? I know the pink is a little out there... but am I too old for this colour? I feel maybe another 3-4 years I can do this tone of pink... What do you think? Does it look hideous on me? I'm confused... I like the colour, but always get influenced by what the hubster says regarding this colour.. maybe cos I'm not too sure myself?

Mwahhhh





I had to do this shot.. with one arm on the mantlepiece :P Please don't mind the unorganized mess on the mantlepiece, I have not yet gone into the decoration part of the house :)


Just for fun! :)) My matching slippers... I wore my tan peeptoe shoes to match my fake tan Gucci bag :)


Hijab: Satin Twill (from edb Collection)
Pink Cardi: Sussan
Black Linen Dress: Sussan
Indigo Jeans: City Chic
Gucci Bag: China
Slippers: K-mart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration