Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Presented to you by... edb Collection

Despite the tight schedule, the thunder, the pouring rain, the location problems... Alhamdulillah I finally managed to take some photos! :)

Remember I mentioned it in a previous post? I can't say I got it as right as I wish I could, but it's something... Well let me get to the point.

I had received a batch of clothing from Armine and replica silk designer scarves before I left for China. Just had not been able to photograph them for my online peeps. I like to make the photographs special. It's actually not worth spending so much time and effort when one has only one of each size in every style, BUT these are just the milestones to my own fashion line... warm ups... practices... whatever you call it, you may... bah... :)))

I just wanted to share some of them with you here before I upload them on my Facebook for the viewing / ordering pleasure of my customers. :) You are welcome to order via my Facebook profile.

Enjoy...





My angels... Thank you :)


Location: La Trobe University - Bundoora Campus
Stylist: Me
Make-Up: Me
Photography & Edits: Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration