Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Style Inspiration: You Can Never Go Wrong with Black & Red

I have been away for quite a while this summer dont you think? Or did you not notice at all? Hmmm.. hmmm... :))))

The week after getting back from Sydney, I went away on a Victorian holiday with the girls. It was amazing, and we just got back a couple days ago.

It feels like I have been away from everything and everyone for a much longer time than it really is. Holidays are great but two holidays on top of each other were a little too much for me. I have not been able to work!!!

Anyways... I took some photos during the holiday with the girls, and I loved one of my friend Derya. Her outfit just looked awesome. Now to be honest, she always always always looks great! She doesn't think so, but we (her friends) all know she has awesome style mashaallah. I had actually featured her style in the past so some of you 'old' followers may recognise her. :)

Yep, now here's her style:

Don't you just love her amazing cardi? I'm soooo jealous :))) Oh, and this was from the balcony of our holiday house. How gorgeous is it?!


We couldn't resist stopping over and taking photos by this beautiful scenery either. We are suckers for great photo ops! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration