Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Out in Town with the Girls

Lovely weather this evening... A little bit of warm sunshine before sunset... A soft warm/cool breeze at night... and five ladies at Notturno's having dinner topped off with amazing cookies n cream cake. Mmmmm mmmmm!!!

I might just post more of our night out later, but here is what I wore... I just wanted to look smart and casual for Lygon St (you Melbournians know what I mean). :)





Lucky I didn't opt to wear my heels (was almost about to!!!)... it sure would have been difficult to catch up with the girls on our walk into the city after dinner. :)


Oh, and I absolutely love these pants which I had picked up from Crossroads (sizes 8 to 22) a couple years ago. However, I was unable to wear them cos I couldn't fit into them back then. If anybody is interested, I believe I saw some in-store just a few weeks back. I believe it's their continuous stock and they also had it in grey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration