Monday, February 28, 2011

A Wedding Party

Yesterday me, my husband and friends attended the wedding of my husband's friend..
I met some of my friends and they are very gorgeous ..
At night I wear a black dress with gold sequins on the chest .. and I am the maker those beautiful gold sequin .. hehe .. *yey,, atleast i have a talent.. :)
i dont have any story to tell yet, and id like to show you my pictures last nigt.. 
Now Take a look the pictures..
 
These are photos of my husband's friends
 Pic 1: My husband Mr. Achmed Shahram, Mr. Aditya W, Mr. Ernanda H, and Mr. Anky R
Pic 2: added Mr. Avice,  and Ms. Sari
 
These are photos friends of mine
 Ms. Sari, Ms. Adeeba, and Ms. Neisya
 
My clothes at weddings

Hijab styles from different sides
 and.. me with my husband.. lol.. :D

WALAAAA!
Thats all i got to show ya.. :)
hope u guys like it..
see yall next time..

salaamm..
love,
- irna -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration