Saturday, February 26, 2011

Full of love

Okay, so I'm back from a delicious lunch with the scarflets, all thanks too dearie Sha, who's been such a sweetie pie to initiate this luncheon. She's going back to Christchurch in two days now. We're gonna miss you terribly, Sha!! And, this lunch date would be incomplete if Hana Tajima didn't show up, right? So she did! :D

After class, I rushed to Alexis, The Gardens and met all my pwetty gurlies all dolled up. Too bad I arrived with an exhausted look on my face (thanx to the whole week of super busy-ness). My mind and body was so tired, but I was glad I made it to the luncheon, nonetheless :)

This is what I had. The most scrumptios carbonara I've ever tasted! It's called Panne Carbonara. Not too thick and creamy, a perfect blend of cheese and egg based cream. Seriously, you gotta try it!

And..the famous Pavlova! So sweet and succulent, I can feel the soft heavenly texture of the pavlova melting in my mouth.

My tastebuds really had a feast today! :D


*

Back at home later at night, I got bored so I played around with my Leya. And here are some shots I took, ready to astonish you. haha, yea right. But really, it's been a while since I last touched my baby Leya.

Heart bokeh, a success!! I snapped the lampu liplap in my room. Nice ey? ;)

Moi new love at first sight - Topshop wing ring


Ok, so here's a lil something bout me that I just feel like telling. Apart of all the types of jewelleries created by man, I am easily drawned to RINGS! I just can't get enough of rings, you know. I love seeing them on my fingers while my hand is on the steering wheel, while I'm carrying my favorite tote, or even gracefully holding my fork and spoon :P

So here's some of the rings that I have.


Puzzled in what to give me as a gift? Just get me a chunky ring! JK! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration