Friday, March 25, 2011

marhsmallow

whatta busy week, and i just get back from sick. uh so sad that i found i have no family here to treat me when i was sick, no mama no papa no money (?) hehehe, luckyly i have my monkey hehehe. so happy being normal again, uh i hate being sick yep i know no one loves being sick hihi. whatever. anyway thankyou for those  who watch my 1st hijab tutorial video maybe in youtube, facebook, or here in my blog.  so glad to know that you like it :) ,  i know, i do know that you want more hijab tutorial, and i do really want to make it again for you. i got your requestsss eeeverywhere. hijab tutorial requests, me singing something requests and blablabla , sorry i didnt make it yet cause, ya you know i have my own activies, so i still have no time to make it yet, but i will. dont worry, i will :)











H&M scarf, H&M shirt, H&M skirt, Promod belt, Zara legging, Gosh high heels, Chloe accessories














here is my dearest monkey hehe






yaaaaaeeeyyy now i have my own label for each photos :) so happyyy yipiyipi !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration