Friday, March 25, 2011

My Favorite Celebrity Homes

 Assalamualaikum =)


I am very fond of houses. Be it the exterior architecture, the interior design or even the landscape planning. Just so you know that my all time favorite magazine since I was little is Anjung Seri. Damn, the mag is one example of true satisfaction! To add the point, my dad was a former contractor. So since I was young, I was kinda exposed to building constructions and stuff. My dad always took me to the site and share his brilliant ideas of concrete & glass.

Because of my strong passion for houses, I always spend my free time playing The Sims. I've been playing this game since I was 10! And now I'm 22. I grow up with this game you know =').  I'm not very hooked about the game-playing, I just love constructing the house! Choosing the wallpapers, setting up the nursery room, select the appropriate kitchen counters. Man! The founder of The Sims is just plain genius.



TheSims. Pehhh suka gila aku dengan TheSims yang lama ni. TheSims 3 tak syok sangat.


And now, I would like to share some celebrity homes that caught my attention. They are just too beautiful to be true. Rajen pulak aku google malam-malam buta ni kan? Teehee jom letscekidautyaw!



1# Kim Kardashian's. Look at the mini garden!


 2# Nicholas Cage's. Castle much??


 3# Kenny Roger's. The lighting people, its all about the lighting.


4# Lisa Vanderpump's white English mansion is always on top of the list.


5# Nick Lachey's. Love the windows & the swimming pool. Voted for this!



6# Celine Dion's. The swimming pool itself is larger than the house. She calls it 'The waterpark'.


Cantek kan? Walaupun aku tau maybe in future aku duduk apartment je sebab harga tanah yang bapak mahal nak mamp, tapi aku nak berangan jugak. Dari angan-angan itulah terbitnya cita-cita. Dengan adanya cita-cita kita akan lebih berusaha untuk menjadi yang lebih baik. Ok apehal kau cakap macam noble giler ni. Tampar nak? Ok taknak bye. 

p/s : I'm in love with Nick Lachey's home. What's your favorite =) ?

Thank you for reading this entry !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration