Monday, May 30, 2011

Bad dream



.............................

Assalamualaikum everyone! today i'm being so careful not to mess up with something. 

Why?

Because last night I had a bad dream. a kind of unlucky dream. My mom said that my dream means I'll lose something important. but then again she said to me that I don't have to believe it either. But my dream was soooo real that makes me afraid that something bad will really happen to me today. 

So, I decide to wear trousers instead of maxi skirt because it gives me more space to move. If all of sudden a thief attacking me, I'll throw my wedges to him and ran as fast as possible. Just like on a movie. hahaha

.............................





btw, sorry i can't tell you my dream about because it was really YUCK to read. I don't want you to say Ewwww while reading this post. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration