Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Moon heads

Dunno why, but something about this dainty mailbox really gets me everytime I see it..hehe..

There's this little detail of mine, which I can't seem to understand how or why, everytime with a capital E, I go on a vacation overseas, I alwayssss or at least must once get a flu. Which I so happen to be experiencing now.. =.=

Btw, here are some random pics of the sky taken from my phone while walking around town. Yeah, I might have looked like a weirdo walking while not watching my steps. Ah well..



All images in this post are taken using my iphone4. Cool huh? Almost equivalent with a real camera shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration