Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dear Readers...

Dear Readers,

Sorry for not updating my blog for a long long time. I know you guys maybe ask what happen ? and wanting something new in this blog, but... yah you know, life is unpredictable. problems come and go, we never know what and when or why. for your information, i was busy with my visa extension, sooooo busy with that. very exhausting. it drains my energy, my time, my money, my heart. whatta complicated problems, you guys maybe have no idea how hard that was but for me, that was the most difficult situations in my life story, seriously.
I give Thanks to Allah, Alhamdulillah... finally i can pass this problem as best as i can. my visa can be extended. it really requires high patience. fuhhh, Alhamdulillah. Thank you for my family... papa mama..., Digun and family... ayah, bunda,... Rudy, Ibim, KBRI Berlin, kak Geby, om Hary - mabuhay, Bonni, thank you for all my friends who help me, supporting me, pray for me. I can't write your name one by one. but, i really thank you for all you gave. thank you thank you thank you...

after this super complIcated problems, i still have to plan for the next steps, the show is still going... i still have to stay focus, and please pray for every steps of mine, oh this is seriously not easy....

Btw, I am in Munich right now, since yesterday. I departured from Berlin on monday at 4 in the morning by train, and arrived in Munich at 11 in the morning, if i didn't go to Munich, i can't do my visa extention...

once again, Thank you for all. and thank you for my readers for your understanding

Love, Nada :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration