Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feels like spring, does it not?

Well my question is directed to Melbournians and Sydney-siders... We have had the most beautiful weather in the last few days mashaallah despite it still being winter in Australia. Ahhh, Melbourne's gorgeous days are soon to end, but that's expected.

Anyhow, I am packing to move all my furniture to storage this weekend. Then possibly going up to Sydney the week later. Praying for all the best, and a little unsure about the future. Feels like a new life...

Ahh alhamdulillah, pretty busy and tired, so I can't blog much, but I had to go out and run a few errands today, so the first time since last week that I wore something other than my pj's. LOL So I thought I'd share rather than to leave the blog without any action. :)

So what do I love during warm weathers? Nautical! Didn't really put much thought into it, but I absolutely love this little military-like cardigan from Asos.




So how's Ramadhan going? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration