Wednesday, August 3, 2011

purple eye shadow



Do you also feel that explores clothes and make-up has always been the most best friend when we alone and bored ? I always feel like that. This morning I played around with purple eye shadow. I used dark purple to make it a bit smooky but I have trouble with the liquid eyeliner thought. I knooow i'm not an expert of this thing, but at least I had so much fun from trying and learn to use it. ^^,





Eye shadow : Revlon Color Stay 10 Berry Bloom
Lipstick : Pureglow Hazel delight 05
Pencil eyeliner : PAC (black)
Liquid eyeliner : Kai (black)
Concealer : Revlon light/medium
Mascara : Maybelline volume express turbo boost (black)
Blush on : Bourjois 35 Lune D'or
compact powder : la tulipe 02

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration