Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hijab Tutorial #11: Wrap the Shawl the Popular Turkish Way

I made a few videos the other day. If you are on my Facebook, you may have come across them, so forgive me if this is like a repeat post for you :)

This video is to demonstrate the shawl style wrap that has been a hot trend in Turkey for the past couple years. I love this look, because as soon as I saw it I thought, "yes, now I too can wear the shawl without making my chubby cheeks look even bigger". However, it is a little difficult to find the right shawl here in Australia. You can't achieve the look with the soft shawls, the fabric needs to be a little thick so the peak can stand up.

For those of you who hate using pins, this style is a dream, because there are no pins involved at all. :)

Here are a few photos of the style I tried to achieve:






And here is ma video :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration