Sunday, January 29, 2012

Turban Tutorial - Inspired by Ozlem Ay

Another repeat for you if you have seen this on my Facebook. :) Just a warning there will be one more following this post. :)

This is a turban tutorial, not a hijab one. :) The reason I went ahead with doing this one is the high number of requests I have been receiving for this tutorial for the past couple years... particularly from young girls living in Germany.

Ozlem Ay is a Turkish singer living in Germany, and she wears a variation of the turban styles. I have noted in the video that I am not doing this video for these requests alone, but also as an idea for cancer patient who have lost their hair, and would like to cover their head, but have no idea how to do it. So I might do a couple more turban tutorials in the future for this reason.

Okay, so this is what the original looks like:





And here is my video tutorial on the style:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration