Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hijabi Essentials: Long Sleeve Polo Neck Tops

Life savers they are! Long Sleeve Polo Neck tops... I renew my ones every year. K-mart has some great ones come out every autumn, but they are finished before the end of winter, so I always stock a few blacks and singles in most other colours every year. :)

I am currently in need of some, and K-mart has not launched them yet in Sydney (I hope they do soon!!!), so when I was browsing the Asos sale items, I noticed that they have a few of their polo necks on sale.


$11.35 AUD


$9.73 AUD


$12.98 AUD

They have each style available in a couple colours, but be quick if you are interested, the black ones are almost sold out in all sizes. I like the last one ('The Polo' Top) the most due to fabric quality. They stock all the tops in sizes 6-18 so it's not a bad range of sizes.

If interested, click away, but don't go overboard as I do. LOL The FREE shipping is always a great incentive at Asos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration