Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hijab Review: Rabia Z Fitted Sports Hijab

I've been meaning to purchase the Rabia Z Fitted Sports Hijab for such a long time! This desire grew even more after the Capsters Basic.

After trying the Capsters Basic, I had mentioned that the only con for me regarding this hijab was the shape around the face. It was too large and made my face look even wider.

I was originally after such a 'hijab' to wear under shawls that I can wrap loosely, yet have full coverage. So when I saw the Rabia Z Fitted Sports Hijab, I thought this one might be perfect, because the face 'hole' seems slimming... just the way I want it!




So I ordered it the previous week on Sunday (from Dubai), and it arrived on Wednesday (to Australia). I thought that was pretty express even though I didn't request express shipment. So yay to that! :))

I have to say I am very very delighted with my purchase. It is exactly what I wanted. There are no cons at all about this product.

Here is my video review on the product. Hope you like it! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration