Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ANNISA' ON TV AL-HIJRAH

Me, and TV? Hmmm, it's a love-hate relationship actually. Teehee. I'm not a tv person actually, unless it's White Chicks on air :pp I love watching tv, mind you, but just not that much. It's either I don't have the time, or I'm busy on the net. Oh, and one more thing, my mom controls the remote! With her, it's either TV9, or TV Al-Hijrah. Good thing I saw this trailer the other day, about three adorable Muslimahs acted by Diana Amir(I like her new transition to become a hijabi), Raja Farah and Sari Yanti. It's like a modern day F.R.I.E.N.D.S, but with a Malaysian hijabbed Muslimah twist to it. Thank goodness!! I think I'll be conquering the remote control from now on, mom! :P
Here’s Annisa’ in a nutshell:

A Malaysian sitcom that follows the lives and struggles of three modern Muslim girls who are asked to take over their friend’s cafĂ© business when she moves to Chicago to pursue her studies. See how these three inexperienced girls with all different personalities, juggle their lives, and at the same time manage the business to turn it into a resounding success. Promising a fun and exhilarating ride to see the three characters clashing, with lots of love, friendship and surprises in between.

Better yet, here's the trailer for those of you who missed it! :D



The first episode will be on air on the
18th March, 8.30pm, TV Al-Hijrah (Astro channel 114).
We need more tv programmes like these, people! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration