Thursday, March 15, 2012

YES YES YES!!! Off I go...

We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful visit of Oz...

Maybe not so much to see the wizard... and maybe not to Oz... I'm already in Oz! LOL This is better!!!




What you see here is my flight itinerary. :) Alhamdulillah, my ticket to Turkey is finally booked and paid for. :) I am over the moon! So so so very excited and happy. 12 April 2012 is the date I will be taking off from Sydney. Inshaallah if all goes well... Only 4 weeks left. Woohoo!

I am going one way and plan to be there for about 6 months if I can do so away from my hubby. Yes, we have our good and bad days, but I am going to miss him so much. However, I believe I am doing this for a more improved life for the both of us. So it's not a holiday. I am going to work while there. I have a few great options, just waiting for confirmation inshaallah. If it all goes as planned, we will be settling back in Istanbul in the next couple years where hubby will be up and back every few months as he has business here in Australia. 

Please pray for me that it all works out for the best. So I am happy but also sad that I will be away from my loved ones... at least mum will be up in Turkey with me a couple months later inshaallah. :)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :)))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration