Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Heat of electing

Class went as usual today. I was practically tired and had like 13hours of sleep last night. Cause yesterday, my friend's car broke down-the car that was about to bring us to our research place. Soo instead, we had to sit under the scorching hot sun to wait for the mechanic on the way.

And today, the annual university election day takes off. Boy I didn't knew any of the fellas nominated. So I just elected any Tom, Dick or Harry that I fancy. But one thing for sure I won't do it again when electing for the country. So don't worry yeah. Hehe..

Photobucket

Macam some university in Malibu, right? I wish! ;p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration