Monday, January 25, 2010

Putih suci

First of all, Thank youuuuuuuuu so much Tee from Dublin!!! She posted out some gifts for me the other day as I was one of the winner for the competition on her blog. I thought I was just gonna get the necklace, but hold your horses! She included some other gems for me too! :)

Oh and about the title for today is: Johorians are obliged to put on white scarf as to pay respect for the late Sultan Johor's kemangkatan.. Being me, I have no white scarf at all! Cause the rule is that ur supposed to wear a plain white one. For Malay girls lah.. So I had to lend one from my classmate ok. Cause if I were caught red handed without putting on one, I might get fined for about RM300!! So here goes me wearing one. Ughh I hate wearing white scarves. Just dont know why.

Primark-cool-zippered-multi funcctional cardi / Supre empire waist tank / Forever21 acid washed skinny / Rubi Pumps / Forever21 rings / Vintage blue shell bag /Ilya's tudung haha


See what I mean??
Oh one more thing, I forgot to mention, the mourning goes for 1 whole week! So white tudung for this whole week stretch okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration