Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh 3 years feels like 3 minutes...













A week more. I wish! I don't wanna jinx it actually. I'm just so so afraid that I won't be able to grad this year. Despite the photoshoot sessions me and my friends had today, all of us wants to forget how we did on our final year project assessments. Lotsa UTM students have gone back to their hometown, thus making it easier for us to wander arround the UTM compound for shots.

I was wearing: Supre oversized tee and clincher / Old Blossom Box eyelet skirt / MNG skinny / Nose wedges / Primark bangle


Oh, and for those who haven't voted for me yet, you can vote here! Thank you sooo much in advance!
One more thing, I'm on twitter now..follow me yah :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration