Friday, August 27, 2010

"Looked good when I wore it at home... but once I was too far to change, I totally regreted it" kinda look...

I'm sure everybody experiences this... I experience it at least once a week, so it's too often for me LOL So I was quite uncomfy all day yesterday. I think the cardi was a little short for my liking, and the belt was the wrong type... OR I shouldn't have worn any at all... but I've tried this before with the elasticated belts and it looked good... so it must be the type of belt I was wearing!

Aaaanywaaays, enough! :)

Soo I know I've been into the nautical colours of late, and it's probably becoming "bogh" (you know? bogh... the feeling you get when you feel nausea at the sight of something or someone heheh), but I did white-red with black this time instead of the navy.

Ta-ta-ta-taaaaammm :)


Yup, that's the cam remote you see once again :) You will be seeing it more often... I love it... makes me a total cam %$&#*# ... professional... LOL If you didn't get it, don't worry hehe


My doosy pose... I'm gonna try and get a silly pose shot each time, I think they're fun-ny. :) Now in this photo I notice that this belt would only look good under coats/cardis/etc, or just under the breasts, because it's not elasticated, so not the most flattering for someone with my shape.

Here I am trying to showcase my new beloved shoes... That's right! Nautical once again! I think I will wear them out this spring and summer! Oh and they're actually navy-red-white, but the navy looks black against black, so I can get away with wearing them one black :))

Black Cardi: Crossroads --this is actually a 2-piece top. It has a stripey top attached to it (I'll do a post wearing it the other way too!), but I wore it so it looks like a cardi lol.
Light Black Wide-Leg Jeans: City Chic
Nautical Shoes: Corelli (from Willams the Shoemen)
Burberry Inspired Scarf: edb Collection :)


I love these scarves. The fabric is called "voile satin", and it is perfect for the warmer seasons. It keeps one cool and is so light that it feels like you aren't wearing anything on your head. Oh yeah and I'm a Burberry freak, so anything that looks like it, I love! I can't afford the original, but wouldn't mind as a gift haha!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration