Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Zoe Saldana and Google Search

I really think Zoe Saldana is a very attractive woman... BUT! she hadn't even crossed my mind until I checked my blog analysis page to check the popular "keyword" searches that lead people to my blog...



I scrolled down to see that someone from Morristown, Tennessee, USA using Charter Communications Googled "zoe saldana nude" on their iPhone... niahahahahaha

I know exactly which post they landed on: NUDE ALERT!!!

I know, it's no biggie, but It was funny at the moment.. I thought I'd share :))


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration