Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wardrobe Staples

The past two weeks have been very unorganised and very tiring for me. Moving, settling in (still not 100%!), looking to buy a car and still not know what we are looking for? Thankfully (NOT) my hubby changes his mind a couple of times a day. By the time I agree with his idea, he has moved onto another idea and is totally against the first idea which takes me a day or so to accept... This means that we never end up seeing eye-to-eye on anything. LOL I'm not exaggerating, seriously! :))

So, I have had my sister look after my shop and haven't had the time to take photos. Today I was at home, did no go out to look for a car, did not do much settling in our newly rented home. I had some little errands, did them and took the time to rest a little. Anyhow, I needed to go out somewhere so I thought I will put together a little outfit. I ended up using wardrobe staple items for the main part of my outfit. It didn't take too long to put together, because you can't really go with these staple items as long as the cut/fit is good. I am not too happy with the cut/fit of my top and jacket. They look too messy and I shall try to utilise them differently next time.

Love
xoxo

P.S. I thank you all for your lovely comments and feedback on my previous post. I shall repond to all comments and emails shortly.


I love my bag... Can you tell? :)


After seeing these photos I noticed that the top is too short for ME to wear with jeans/pants. However, I was rushed out of home without being able to see in a full-length mirror. And yeah the jacket looks sloppy and messy. So when I say "staple items" I actually mean a black jacket/blazer, pair of jeans, and a white top. :)


A closer look at my scarf/hijab. I really like this, but I think I am getting over the colour. It is a nice soft blue colour, but I dunno I think I just got too used to seeing it. :)


Black Jacket: Autograph Fashions
White Top: Autograph Fashions
Jeans: City Chic
Peep Toe Wedge Shoes: Novo (I swear I'm not working for them LOL)
Stripey Bow Bag: Forever New
Scarf/Hijab: Armine 2010 S/S Collection (from edb Collection)
Black Sleeves: edb Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration