Thursday, November 25, 2010

Love is.... My New Jacket

It was my hubby's B day (capital B cos he's turning 36) on Tuesday... So what better excuse to go shopping? I needed to buy him a pressie... but what did I end up ding?... The obvious. Of course! I bought pressies. For myself too! :))))

One of the pressies I bought for me is the hot safari jacket I am wearing today. I am absolutely in love with it. Not my sister though... She says it makes my boobies look like they're gonna pop out. Well, I can't help it if they gave it a deep cleavage... At least I wear something inside... Anyways... My lovely jacket and only one of the many outfit combos I dream of wearing it with in the near and far future...

Do you like my jacket? How would you wear it? Give me other colour options to wear with this jacket? Pweaaase? :)))

Jummah mubarak my lovelies... Enjoy the weekend inshaallah! :)

xoxo
Wog Girl hahahah


Just fixing my belt... :) While Pamuk takes a short stroll around me... she never goes too far from her babies... how cute :)

Check out the cloud filled sky... and it's week one of summer next week... argh Melbourne weather just kills me.. but we do need the rain as that's what we Aussies live on... rain water...


Safari meets Military Jacket: City Chic -- for those of you plus size ladies who still haven't tried City Chic... you are missing out big time... Seriously! Prices are a little high end but still affordable... when you first look at their stuff it looks a bit too revealing because they usually have the clubbers and youngies chics in mind when designing (my personal opinion), BUT look behind the lines! There is just so much you can do with an outfit someone may use to reveal... you can use to cover... :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration