Thursday, January 27, 2011

Earth Tones

Yes, I'm back to the earthy tones and neutrals... It's the weather I tell ya! The sunnier the weather, the brighter my outfits. :)

I wanted to wear my longer cardi, but it was not available, so I had to stick with the shorter one this time. And the hijab... well, it's a replica, and I was selling it, but I noticed a thread pull... so what better reason to keep it for myself?!

Oh, and my life conditions are changing, so I need to find a job. A job with regular pay, regular weekly wages. :) It doesn't matter if it's casual, part-time, or full-time. I prefer night shift (LOL) but wouldn't mind doing day shifts. Hmmm.... I seriously don't mind what type of job it is, I need the income more than I need my pride at the moment (another LOL), as long as the job and its earnings are halal... Oh and it must be in Melbourne of course. :) So if anyone knows of any position, please let me know. :)

I have teacher aide and religious studies teacher experience up my sleeve. I've worked as a freelance translator for 8 years, but I no longer want freelance work (regular pay I say!). I have a few years customer service / retail experience (in Turkey and Australia). I also worked as a media monitor(er) in Turkey for 4 years. I have temped as an office admin. I also worked as a checkout chick at Coles during my teens. Does that count? LOL

Sooooooooooooooooo plllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaase if you know anything, send me a message :)

Mwah!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration