Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Favourite Accesasory: Pamuk

I had mentioned Pamuk here. She is now at home, where she should be... And she wont leave my side. By the way I think she's pregnant. We shall see in a few weeks.

The photos and outfit were meant to be about the skirt... It's different and so comfy... But yes, these photos rather seem to be all about her :) She makes a lovely accessory does she not? Well, not accessory, but you know what I mean. Yeah? I love her so much but she can be a real biatch sometimes. :)

Anyways, I wore the good old denim jacket once again. I haven't yet found the exact blazer jacket I'm looking for. And so here are today's photos...

Love y'all
xoxo




Ooops, I have a tail! :)



The ultimate accessory: Pamuk (pronounced pah-mook, meaning cotton ball; very white) Look at her, all proud, head held high :)



and the shoes... wedges yet again.... the most comfy heels are wedges lol


I like this necklace, but I think I am going to try and utilise it some way other than wearing it as a necklace... there is something about it that makes me think it should look/sit differently :)


Skirt: TS 14+ (from Myer)
Wedge Sandals: Airflex (from Betts)
Plain Satin Scarf in Dark Grey: Akel (from edb Collection)
Crystal Ring: Adorne (from edb Collection)
Necklace: Lovisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration